VOLUME 22, ISSUE 3
- The Application and Interpretation of the EU Charter in the Context of Cross-Border Movement of Patients
by: Clemens M Rieder, Academic Fellow, Lancaster University.
- TTIP and Regulatory Governance: Building from the Past
by: Gregory Shaffer, Chancellor’s Professor, University of California, Irvine School of Law.
- On the Law of Armed Conflict and Annexation in Investor-State Arbitration: Reflections on Crimea
by: Odysseas G. Repousis, PhD cand. at the University of Hong Kong Faculty of Law, Hong Kong SAR, LLM student at Harvard Law School.
- How to Deal with the Collapse of a Banking System the Icelandic Way: Restriction of Property Rights in the Interest of Economic Policy and Government Forbearance
by: Valgerdur Solnes, Adjunct Professor at the University of Iceland Faculty of Law and Ph.D. Fellow at the Faculties of Law of the University of Copenhagen and University of Iceland.
VOLUME 22, ISSUE 2
- Transatlantic Perspective on Judicial Deference in Administrative Law
by: Maciej Bernatt, Assistant Professor in the Department of European Economic Law (Jean Monnet Chair), Faculty of Management, University of Warsaw and Scientific Secretary of the Centre for Antitrust and Regulatory Studies at the University of Warsaw.
- Minimum Fees for the Self-Employed: A European Response to the “Uber-ized” Economy?
by: Eva Grosheide, PhD candidate at the University of Amsterdam;
Mark Barenberg, Isidor and Seville Sulzbacher Professor of Law, Columbia University, and Director of the Columbia Program on Labor Law.
- A ‘Selfie’ from Luxembourg: The Court of Justice and the Fabrication of Pre-Accession Case-Law Dossiers
by: Urska Sadl, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, iCourts Centre of Excellence for International Courts;
Mikael Rask Madsen, Professor, Head of iCourts Centre of Excellence for International Courts.
- Accounting for Rights in EU Counter-Terrorism: Towards Effective Review
by: Fiona de Londras, BCL, LL.M, PhD (NUI); Professor of Global Legal Studies at Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- Is Obesity a Disability? The Definition of Disability by the Court of Justice of the European Union and its Consequences for the Application of EU Anti-Discrimination Law
by: Gauthier de Beco, Lecturer in Disability Law, University of Leeds.
VOLUME 22, ISSUE 1
- A Comparative Overview of EU and US Legislative and Regulatory Systems: Implications for Domestic Governance & the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership
by: Richard Parker, Professor of Law, University of Connecticut Law School; Alberto Alemanno, Professor of Law, HEC Paris and Global Clinical Professor, NYU School of Law.
- Four Challenges for TTIP Regulatory Cooperation
by: Richard Parker, Professor of Law, University of Connecticut Law School.
- Short-Termism in the European Union
by: Therese Strand, Ph.D., Associate Research Scholar in Law, Yale Law School; Assistant Professor, Copenhagen Business School Center for Corporate Governance.
- The EU’s External Competence in IP Matters: The Contribution of the Daiichi Sankyo Case to Cloudy Constitutional Concepts, Blurred Borders and the Corresponding Court Jurisdiction
by: Yole Tanghe, PhD Candidate and Teaching Assistant at the Institute for European Law, KU Leuven.
- The Compatibility of Intra-EU Bilateral Investment Treaties With EU Law: A BITter Pill to Swallow
by: Dominik Moskvan, Ph.D. Candidate at the University of Antwerp, Faculty of Law.
- Towards a Two-Speed Europe: National Sovereignty and the Absence of Political Integration in the Eurozone
by: Jerald Khoo, J.D. Candidate, Columbia Law School, 2016.